FOR YOUR INFORMATION
So you’re all booked in with us for your tattoo. We’ve written a little information sheet so that your experience will be the best as possible!!
• A deposit is necessary in order to secure your spot with one of our Artists. This will be taken away from the price you pay on the day.
• Deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE, but we do give 72 hours notice BEFORE your appointment if you wish to cancel. In this case, we transfer your deposit onto a later date.
• If you have not contacted us within the 72 hour period to cancel your appointment, then your deposit has been lost. Deposits act as a form of security for the artist and are non-negotiable as it is shop policy.
BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
• Send us over reference pictures on our Facebook page or email, with the date of your appointment and artist.
• Have lots of sleep and a big breakfast. We all like a good time, but do not go out on a bender the night before, as this can cause to be detrimental to your tattoo experience- alcohol causes the ink to be pushed out of the skin, so the artist may not be able to tattoo you and cut the appointment short. This would be your money and artists’ time wasted, so just don’t do it, please :)
ON THE DAY OF YOUR APPOINTMENT
• Be punctual for your appointment. In case of a delay, give us a call on 01923226183. You are given 30 minutes before your appointment is canceled and your deposit is forfeited. If you have not given us any late notice, your appointment will be regarded as a cancellation.
• Bring your appointment card and ID.
• Stock up on sugar! Sweets and sugary drinks are allowed to keep your sugar levels up during your tattoo.
• One plus 1 is allowed but has to stay at the reception for the duration of your tattoo.
• Dress appropriately for your tattoo - avoid white clothing.
• Have a good attitude! We are a family and are very eager for you to become a part of it.
• We only accept cash payment, so please make sure you are prepared. There is a cash machine in the corner shop next door to us.
We do not have any parking for the shop, but there are a couple of options:
• Parking meters along Vicarage Road
• Wellstones; Wellstone's Watford WD17 2AE - £5 a day
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US